Monday, June 4, 2012

LG!!!!!

Yes I'm still here alive and well and since my last update there has been many changes - all positive
  • I returned to SWEAT, a fantastic running squad that is bursting will talented and dedicated runners.
  • Given up alcohol - yes I had my last drink on 23 February 2012!!!!!
  • Commenced training with a Personal Trainer (PT) - I absolutely love our sessions she works me the hardest I have ever trained in my life.
  • I'm back training 7 days a week, 5 to 6 days running and a bit of cross training at the gym thrown in.
  • Discovered  the burn of CX Worx
  • Lost 5kg but I have become more 'compact' loosing quite a few centimetres - yes I have been building a bit of muscle.
I think the next challenge for me now to concentrate on my diet, it's pretty good but it does need a little makeover so it's time to pull out the 'bootcamp meal plan'.

Hope to see you more often.
 

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear that L is G, BG!!

    Your hard work has paid off, well done! xx

    ReplyDelete