Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NKOTB

Some of you 80's and 90's blue light disco kids will know what I mean.......

After slowly getting back into my running and now only having the foot injury isolated to one area, I sent and email off to  Sean Williams  last week deciding it was time to get back to SWEAT.  I had not been to his sessions since 2009 and I knew my level of fitness was not the best but I was happy to be a NKOTB again. 

So today was my first session back and to welcome be back we had 30 hills sprints, and I'm happy to say I got through them all (just).  Including my warm up/down, drills and strides and the 30 hills sprints I managed a grand total of 10.4km.  WOW.

Now looking forward to nice bike ride after work with my husband who has been given the all clear to start some light exercise after knee surgery a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. awesome news bernie, for you both.
    sadly, i understand nkotb! :)
    hope everything goes well, happy training x

    ReplyDelete