Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some Direction

19 October 2010

Due to work commitments and an appointment with my dietitian http://designerdiets.com.au/ I was unable to squeeze in a training session, but after three weeks in the new job I did manage to squeeze in my first lunch break.

My visit to the dietitian was no real surprise, I know my recent diet and exercise pattern were not going to provide A+ results but I've now drawn the line the sand.  I walked out with a revised meal plan and a new level of motivation.

20 October 2010

Out of bed at 4.30am this morning, got dressed, quick coffee and out the door.  Just an easy 10km along Botany Bay with an average pace of 5:06/km.

At the moment I'm just trying to stay focused on eating and sleeping well with a few shorter runs thrown in.  I have an assignment due on Sunday  and have to work Friday night, and all day Saturday and Sunday. 

When things slow down next week I will be getting back into to  some solid weight training again to compliment my running.

No comments:

Post a Comment