Friday, October 29, 2010

I hate Aeroplane Jelly

It's been a very busy week and yet again one of little activity.  I did manage to get our Monday morning for a 7km run in the pitch dark along Botany Bay.

Work has been very hectic and I do hope it will settle down a little, I have worked 12 days straight and I'm really looking forward to the weekend.  The early starts and long days combined with just eating at my desk is not helping develop/maintain any form of health and fitness.

I got up bright and early this morning had a cup of coffee and was the out the door before 5am and enjoyed a comfortable 10km at 5:11/km average pace - god it felt good to be out running.  I had a visit from on old enemy this morning - I could feel my abs wobbling as I was running YUK!!!!

It's now crunch time.  I have written my weight and Body Fat on the calender, and have to get myself into some sort of shape (and yes round is a shape) before I pull on the bikini for our holiday.

2 comments:

  1. When is the holiday Bernie? I'm sure you will do it easily - just gotta pack away the wine glasses for a little while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holiday starts on the third weekend of November - not alot ot time of an over haul.

    ReplyDelete