Monday, November 1, 2010

A Trifecta

30 October 2010

With a busy weekend and playing catch up after working last weekend I was out of bed early Saturday morning and enjoyed 10km along Botany Bay.  I felt rather tired when I first got started but the further I ran the better I felt.  With about 3km to go, Wayne pulled over (on his way home from work) to say good morning and commented on how fit I looked - nice.  After a quick drink I continued home with 10km completed @5:06/km average pace.

31 October 2010

Having not stuck to my Sunday LSD routine for a few weeks I got out of bed with a plan to run 16km, knowing I did not have a lot of time on my hands.  Wayne decided to give the run a miss, but by the time I got dressed and had a coffee he decided to join me.  We enjoyed a nice conformable 16km along Botany Bay and along the Cooks River.  It was quite humid and I realised I was perhaps a little dehydrated.

1 November 2010

Back to work and early starts.  Out of bed again at 4.30 and enjoyed a nice 7km.  I felt pretty tied and ran at average pace of 5:23/km but happy to have got out there.  Caught a bit of glance of myself in the mirror this morning and noticed the bloating is disappearing and could see the return of nice flat stomach and some abs.  Now what can I do with these legs and butt.....weights!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how fast the bloat goes once you get back into a good training and nutrition plan. Glad to see you being positive, have fun with those weights :)

    ReplyDelete