Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random - but a Goal.

Another week of nothing has slipped by and still no routine and no where near the level of fitness I feel comfortable with and the months of weights all seems to have gone down the drain.  I'm really struggling to get myself together at the moment.

Before heading for GNW on Friday (12/11), I ventured out for a 16km run and really enjoyed it.  A nice comfortable average pace of 5:23/km.

Saturday morning after dropping Wayne off at the start I head ventured out for an easy 5km run along the shores of Warner's Bay.

Fast forward to Tuesday (16/11), I was out of bed at 4.20 am and out the door at 4:45 for an easy 10km along Botany Bay.  Got home showered to got myself ready for work and announced my next big goal, and questioned my capabilities.  So tonight I'm going to talk to Wayne about my details training and get some tips.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, a big goal! Sounds exciting Bernie - can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete