Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Done

7 November 2010

Happy to see the sunshine, Wayne and I ventured out for longish run (by my standards these days).  Right from the start I felt terrible, just not comfortable and struggled.  I got to the 5km mark and turned around for home.  I got home with only 10km completed and an average pace of 5:11/km.  I was cranky with myself for a lot of reasons, but it was a no brainer slow down and run longer.

8 November 2010

Lets just move along.

9 November 2010

The alarm went of this morning at 4.30am and it felt like mid-night, I was in such a deep sleep and could have easily just rolled over and gone back to sleep but I dragged myself out of bed. The whole run was an effort, 10km at 5:27/km average pace but a least I can say "I did it".

I'm really looking forward to just getting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment