Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who ate all the Pies?

Well finally home after a few days at Byron Bay via Grafton.  On a positive note I can say Wayne and I enjoyed running together with some solid efforts. We also enjoyed a little too much eating and drinking but hey we we're on holidays and we did celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary while we were away.

Got home last night (27 November) and we both jumped on the scales and I think I'm carrying that pork belly I ate.

This morning I enjoyed a easy 16km run along Botany Bay.  I really didn't feel like running at all but I need to get some level of fitness happening again and focus on my goals. I got hope feeling quite happy with an average pace of 5.30/km.

I have reviewed my meal plan, gym timetable and looked over some programs so I'll now be back in full swing.

1 comment: