Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Days.

I had my monthly visit to the dietitian last night and was extremely surprised that I had actually lost weight, it was only 100g but based on my poor diet and exercise routine I was mentally prepared for a huge gain.  Now my measurements tell a slightly different story, a couple of cm's have been gained overall but I know they will disappear very quickly.

This morning I got up nice and early and was at the door by 4:45am and enjoyed a 15km run along the shores of Botany Bay.  I trotted out with the mind set of just a steady pace to build endurance and burn fat, so a cruisey 5:27/km average pace felt pretty good.

After weeks of sitting at my desk working through lunch I finally got myself together and ventured out Fitness First (Park Street), felt a little disorientated but I'm sure I'll be navigating myself around the gym in no time.

I decided to play it safe today and not go too heavy and just get my body back into condition - aah it felt good.

4 x 10 leg press (60kg)
4 x 10 abductors (45kg)
4 x 10 glute machine (20kg)
4 x 10 lunges (25kg standard bar)
4 x 8 chest press machine (25kg)
4 x 8 dumbbell overhead (15kg)
4 x 8 incline flys (7.5kg)

Back to work and enjoyed 100g chicken breast and home garden salad.

1 comment: