Thursday, November 18, 2010

Again!!!!!

Bounded out bed again at 4.20am this morning and hit the pavement for a 10km trot along the Bay, naturally after a cup of coffee.  The legs a bit heavy after yesterdays return to the gym but the further I ran the better I felt towards the end of the run I was knocking out sub 5 min k's so I was happy with that.

Back to the gym at lunch :-)

4 x 10 bent over rows (25kg standard bar)
4 x 10 lat pull downs (35kg)
4 x 8 lower back machine (25kg)
4 x 8 lower pulley machine (25kg)
4 x 8 lateral dumbbell flys (7.5kg)
4 x 10 upright rows (17.5kg)
4 x 8 shoulder press machine (15kg).

I have two goals I'm working towards at the moment. I need to knuckle down and work very had but I have the support of Wayne who is going to offer me some guidance and we a both very excited.

1 comment:

  1. the best support you can get! :D
    4.20am! w00t bernie - thats quite a commitment for an awesome start to the day!

    all the best to the both of you
    peace,
    ann xx

    ReplyDelete