Monday, December 20, 2010

In Brief.....

The last week seems to have disappeared, with travel, work and the lead up to Christmas, so just a quick up date,
  • I have been maintaining a regular running pattern and now starting to feel stronger and reducing my average pace.  My plan now is to increase the mileage and reduce the pace to build endurance.
  • Strenght training is a little more random and needs some work, but I do love hitting the weight room.
  • I am a "NRMA Sporting Legend", yes that's right.  I entered the competition a couple of months ago and I'm really please with the $500 Rebel Sport Gift Voucher.
  • I jumped on the scales this morning after avoiding them for the past two weeks and I'm happy to say I'm beginning to make an improvement.
Another busy week ahead but the alarm will get me out of bed at 4.20am everyday this week and enjoying my running run along Botany Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment