Friday, January 7, 2011

It's like riding a bike....

Yesterday was a complete day of rest as my body felt like it had been through the spin dry cycle in the washing machine. After my massage on Wednesday afternoon, I was left feeling for and sore and bruised from the "cupping" on my back - at least I forgot where I was aching because I ached everywhere. 


This morning I woke up and my body was feeling a lot better, even my foot did not having me seeing stars with this morning first few steps.

Wayne gave me a few words of warning before I left; be careful of pot holes, take it easy and lookout for people particularly in the isolated areas along the back of the Cooks River heading towards the airport. I walked the bike to the servo and pumped the tyres up and I was on my way, ahh it felt good. Managed to ride just a tick over 21km in 1hr, and jumped off the bike with sweet dripping off my face...... a good result.

After putting on my "skinny jeans" this morning I really didn't like the extra accessory..... the muffin top!!!!!!! I put my meal plan that I know works for me in my handbag and thought no more excuses. I had planned on reading it this morning on the train, however the train was suddenly terminated at Central  so I walked the remainder of my journey squeezing in another 15 minutes of exercise to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment